Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase indicates your acceptance. Do not confirm your order if you do not accept them.
pharmacom-store.org reserves the rights to only process and ship orders if the following Terms and Conditions are accepted with a confirmed agreement from the purchaser. The purchaser agrees to adhere to all these company regulation when placing an order with us. pharmacom-store.org will repackage certain products for silent shipping, this is to ensure you receive your order.
1. pharmacom-store.org assumes no liability for the use of any products supplied. Liability rests with the purchaser to use products under the guidance of a licensed physician.
2. pharmacom-store.org takes no responsibility for confirming the importation requirements and regulations of the purchaser and the purchasers country of origin. All products are shipped at the full risk of the purchaser.
3. If incorrect shipping information is provided by the purchaser, the order might be misdelivered. pharmacom-store.org takes no responsibility for order losses caused by this misdelivery or for losses occurring because shipments are unreturnable due to discreet shipping.
4. Prices are subjected to change according to international currency rates and changes in cost prices without notice.
5. Availability of products is subject to change without further notice.
6. pharmacom-store.org takes no responsibility for shipment delays caused by holidays or the Postal Service.
7. Order cancellations after payment has been processed are not accepted.
8. In the event Western Union payment customer agrees not to make disputes or claims on payment.
Use of this Site and Services indicates that You have read and agreed to our Disclaimer.